Initially launched in February 2023, this group is reading and discussing seven books focused on leadership development.
NOTE: We had a few people that signed up who were not able to meet the commitments, meaning we’ve got 2 OPEN SPOTS (as of March 16, 2023)!
Who should join? This book club is for leaders who manage people and want to sharpen their management skills. We will read books that will sharpen your skills and make you a better People Leader.
When will we meet? The 2nd Wednesday of each month from February through November. We will meet virtually for 1 hour.
What is the commitment? We will read 7 books over 10 months and spend an hour each month breaking down the material and putting the concepts to use in our sessions.
To ensure engagement and quality discussion, we are only accepting individuals who currently lead a team and are limiting the group size to a maximum of 20 people.
Interested in joining? Contact us at .
Here is a full listing of the books we are discussing:
- The Making of a Manager by Julie Zhuo
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni
- Helping People Change by Boyatzis, Smith, Van Oosten
- Crucial Accountability, 2nd Ed. by Patterson, Grenny, McMillan, Switzler & Maxfield
- Permission to Screw Up by Kristen Hadeed
- Conflict without Casualties by Nate Regier
- Culture Code by Daniel Coyle