Leveraging Your Emotions for Good is a virtual, women’s only emotional intelligence training & development program.
Did you know that leaders who are emotionally intelligent make $29,000 per year higher salaries than their counterparts who are not?
Come join other women who desire to learn emotionally healthy principles and understand how to:
- Learn how to identify emotional information in oneself and others.
- Learn how to manage emotional information in oneself and others.
- The ability to focus emotional energy on required behaviors to get work done.
We will journey together to unpack neuroplasticity, neurobiology, and understand the stories that trip us up as women in the workforce.
- Frequency: We will meet 3 times over the course of 3 months
- Duration: Each session will last for 90 minutes
- Dates: April 18, May 16, and June 13
- Time: 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
- Total Investment: $349
Optional homework will be assigned including TED Talks, articles, and book recommendations if participants would like to dive deeper into the material.